Thursday, February 19, 2009

Will work for travel

This is not the first four week vacation Dave & I have been on. It's not even the second. The first long vacation he & I went on was for five weeks. That was in 2000. He & I were not yet 40. We had no children. We'd paid down our remodel. It had been 20 years since either of us had been to Europe. We were going to go & go as good as we could get.

Third day out into the five week vacation, I might have blasphemed a little bit while in the Sistine Chapel of the Vatican. I threw my back out ten minutes later - the kind of "throw your back out & I can't get up" kind of "threw my back out." So, lesson learned: Never blaspheme or damn the Pope while in the Vatican. Got that?

I created this website from our 5 week & 4 week trips in 2000 & 2001.

No comments: